Advanced Diving and Antibiotics
After the Open Water course I went straight on to the Advanced Diving course. This was a two day course that included a Deep Dive down to 30 meters, a Wreck Dive and a Night Dive. A massive advantage of the Advanced Dive course was that I was now able to take my Camera with me!
The Wreck Dive and Deep Dive were incredible and we even were lucky enough to see some Bull Sharks - though no photos I'm afraid...
Unfortunately though, during the Wreck Dive I sustained an ear injury - A quick visit to the island's diving clinic told me that I would be unable to dive for around a week while my angry ear repaired itself. So it was a course of Antibiotics, Anti-Inflammatories, and Decongestants (for my blocked sinuses).
As diving was out of the question I took the decision to head back North - with my collection of multi-coloured pills - to a place called Kanchanaburi.... The home of the Bridge over the River Kwai.
The Wreck Dive and Deep Dive were incredible and we even were lucky enough to see some Bull Sharks - though no photos I'm afraid...
Unfortunately though, during the Wreck Dive I sustained an ear injury - A quick visit to the island's diving clinic told me that I would be unable to dive for around a week while my angry ear repaired itself. So it was a course of Antibiotics, Anti-Inflammatories, and Decongestants (for my blocked sinuses).
As diving was out of the question I took the decision to head back North - with my collection of multi-coloured pills - to a place called Kanchanaburi.... The home of the Bridge over the River Kwai.
Comments
Post a Comment