The Plan

Ok, here is it goes! The inaugural post of my travel blog! My name is Sam Barber, In London, England I was born and raised, and in the playground I spent most of my days. I'm 25 years old, and I have taken a sabbatical from my job as a software developer to embark on an 8 month tour of Asia.

The Plan:
Currently the plan is to arrive in Thailand where I will spend one to two months - from there I will travel overland into Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia, spending between two to four weeks in each country.

Moving on, I will make my way back through Thailand and into Malaysia then onto Singapore for around Christmas time.

From Singapore I will fly to Delhi, India where I will make my way overland into Nepal ready to catch a flight from Kathmandu to Colombo, Sri Lanka. This will be my final stop where I will hopefully spend a month before flying back to the infamous London weather.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belize Island Hopping Tour

Palenque

Campeche