Left in Ruins


View Larger Map

Jean-Christophe and I headed away from Sangkhlaburi back through Kanchanaburi and up to Ayutthaya.

Ayutthaya is one of the old Capitals of old Siam - whatever that means! We once again hired some bicycles and went to explore some ruins!

The only other thing of interest that happened was I went to get a massage with my new friend Philipp. The difference between this and other massage parlours was that it was also a charity that only employed and trained blind people as a way of getting them into work. The massage was great though the fact that the employees were blind did make things a little more interesting - so I didn't hold it against my masseur when he paused to pick his nose half way through the massage.

Lots of ruined budda type wotsits.

Return of the Chedi.



Headless Monk/Budda - I'm not sure which because you can usually only tell from the head....

This tree has eaten Buddas head! Bad Karma!


A lot of Cockerels.... why? I'm not sure...



Me and my friend Philipp from Germany - he was giving me a lift on his bicycle.... and not looking where he was going.

Ana-stina, Philipp, Johannah and I getting a tuk tuk to the train station.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belize Island Hopping Tour

Palenque

Campeche