The Life of Pai

Continuing north I headed to a small town called Pai, I stayed at a hostel called Spicy Pai which was essentially a couple of wooden huts in between some paddy fields. My bed was a full 3 meters from the ground and only accessible by a very steep ladder, definitely one of the coolest places I've stayed so far.






We woke up before sun rise on the first day and headed up to view point to watch some mist get a bit brighter.
Having breakfast before going white water rafting.

Pete and Paul ready for action.






This was exactly like the petrol fight scene in Zoolander.


Pete just Chillin'




Our guide called himself God - I don't think our insurance covers his actions.



There was a spider in my helmet.


Tiger fighting?

...or young love?

Definitely young love...




Our faces hurt after a cliff jump...




Pai Canyon!





Pete takes my camera off a cliff with him and hurts his face.
Cliff jump in Pai - hurty, hurty face time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belize Island Hopping Tour

Palenque

Campeche