Hue to Hoi An - The Top Gear Experience

We'd just booked on to the motorbike trip for the next day, and we got a message from our friend Emily who we had done our trek in Sapa with to say she was interested in joining us on the tour.

Both Alan and I had our own bikes whereas Emily went on the back of the guides bike.


Alan on his moped.



Pretty sure this was all in Top Gear!


Me on my bike at the Hai Van Pass.


Alan standing on a US Army bunker.
How Alan got there....



The biker gang. From left to right James May (Captain Slow), Richard Hammond and I had to take Jeremy Clarkson's place by saying "POOOWWWWEEERRR" a lot.

Me driving along next to a lake.

Me on the bike in Danang, I'm on the right.
We stopped at a few places along the way, just before we got to Hoi An we stopped at Marble Mountain, where lots of marble is mined and worked into statues e.t.c.





Caves at Marble Mountain.

Pagoda at Marble Mountain.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belize Island Hopping Tour

Palenque

Campeche