Back To Bangkok

I flew into Bangkok in the early evening and headed over to Pinkao - A district in Bangkok - to stay with my friends Chrissy and Brooke at their apartment. They had been studying in Bangkok for a semester and they had just come to the end of their trip - so it was a great time to visit.

We headed out for a night out on Khao San Road which is the backpackers district of Bangkok. I've included two photos, the rest weren't suitable for the blog!

Beer towers...

Group Photo!
The next day I went to the Indian Embassy to sort out my Indian Visa. It. Was. A. Nightmare. Eventually, after 3 hours of queuing I was called up to the desk and my passport was taken .... for two weeks.

We relaxed at the apartment for the rest of the day - it had been a big night - and then in the evening it was time to say goodbye to Brooke who was going on a trip to Europe before she went home. It was an emotional goodbye and it was great to be a part of it!

After we'd waved Brooke off on the train to the airport we went back to the apartment and thought about our next move. Chrissy had a lot to do in terms of packing so she decided to stay in Bangkok. I decided to join one of Chrissy's friends Kyle on a trip down to Railay which is a small island in the Indian ocean about 20 minutes boat ride from Krabi on the mainland. We decided to fly as Kyle didn't have much time either before he was due to fly home for Christmas. So the next day we were up to catch a flight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belize Island Hopping Tour

Palenque

Campeche