Railay

Kyle and I got to the airport and booked a ticket to Krabi airport there and then - after an uneventful flight we arrived into Krabi as the sun was going down - from there we caught a bus which took about 40 minutes to drop us at the Krabi pier. We had to wade out to a long tail boat as it was low tide. After a twenty minute boat ride we were dropped at Railay island where it took about 30 minutes to walk to the otherside of the island and to book into a resort.

Kyle had been to Railay four or five times before so it wasn't long before we were sitting in a bar with his friends. We stayed on Railay for 4 nights and over that time lots of Kyle's friends arrived and it ended up being a big group.

Railay is a Mecca for climbing - though I was too busy enjoying the sunshine to have a go!
Kyle had to leave to fly back home so I decided to join up with a few of his friends and head to Koh Phi Phi Don where I had to be to make my Christmas Day drip. It was an hour or two on the ferry and a good opportunity to sun bathe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belize Island Hopping Tour

Palenque

Campeche